Directory of information security policies,
|Directory of information security policies and policy resources|
An Information Security Policy usually has the following objectives:
- To protect the organisation's business information and any client or customer information within its custody or safekeeping by safeguarding its confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- To establish safeguards to protect the organisation's information resources from theft, abuse, misuse and any form of damage.
- To establish responsibility and accountability for Information Security in the organisation.
- To encourage management and staff to maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and skill to allow them to minimise the occurrence and severity of Information Security incidents.
- To ensure that the organisation is able to continue its commercial activities in the event of significant Information Security incidents.
- To provide suitable coverage of International Standards ISO 17799 and BS 7799.
HOME ~ WEBLINKS ~ CONTACTS
==> SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD AREA <==
Copyright © 1993-2001